Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Whole Lotta Trouble Chap 21 Teaser

I know it's been a long time since you all have heard from Mechanicward, but he's back! Well... he will be very soon. He is with our lovely beta Maxipoo, who is out sick at the moment, but as soon as I hear back from her I will post. Until then here is an unbeta'd teaser :)

Chapter 21- Tell Your Heart
                                         
EPOV



“Hey, Edward! Come get your girl! She may have had too much to drink!” I hear Rose yell from the parking lot.

I open the door to our apartment and I see Bella waving at me from the front seat of my sister’s car.

“Honey! I’m home!” She screams.

“I can see that, baby. Good day?” I ask, grabbing her packages out of the back seat. “Neiman Marcus? Louboutin? Definitely an expensive day.”

“So expensive, Edward, but I look so hot in my new dress.” She slurs. “Your parents are going to love me and then Rose says I can be a Cullen.” She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I turn to look at Rosalie so fast that I think I give myself whiplash. “You told her what?”

Rose just laughs at me. “See ya later, baby bro. Put the beamer away, would ya?”

“Yeah, I’ll put it away. See ya.” I sigh.

I take Bella inside, and hang her dress up and put her shoes away. I hear her giggling to herself in the bathroom. My girl is tipsy.

“How much did you drink today, love?” I chuckle as she comes out of the bathroom.

“I only had three drinks, but it was wine. Wine is not my friend, Eddie.” She says loudly, though I can tell that she thinks she’s whispering.

“I think you should lay down, B. Sleep off your wine.” I take her hand and lead her to our bed.

“Okay, will you lay with me?”

“Of Course, Angel.” I pull the covers down and wait for her to crawl inside.

I lay down facing her, and run my fingers through her hair. I watch her eyes flutter closed it makes me smile. Even after everything that has happened between us and around us I am still taken back that she trusts me enough to fall asleep in my arms. She is so beautiful and looks so innocent. I don’t know who or what brought her into my miserable life, but I am one lucky bastard.

My thoughts go to what Rose said about Bella becoming a Cullen. I haven’t really thought that far ahead, and we surely haven’t talked about it yet, but I know that it is definitely something that I want. It seems silly to be thinking about it so soon, but knowing how much I love her it really isn’t a question in my mind. I want her to be my wife and I want to have babies with her. I guess it’s something that we should talk about soon.
Click here to listen to the chapter song, Tell Your Heart by Schuyler Fisk.

No comments:

Post a Comment